Headshot FPS Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A positive community based on developing and honing the skills of our players, with an emphasis on having fun with the members of the community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone can teach me how to play CS??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chocofats1

anyone can teach me how to play CS?? Empty
PostSubject: anyone can teach me how to play CS??   anyone can teach me how to play CS?? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:06 am

guys,jack here.I started playing CS last month and it was DAMN FUN!!!But there as very little improvement since then.Anybody here is expert???PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO IMPROVE!!
Back to top Go down
valiantarms

PostSubject: Re: anyone can teach me how to play CS??   anyone can teach me how to play CS?? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:09 am

Hey, my IGN is the same as my forum username. I'm ranked Gold Nova II in CS:GO, so I do know a little about the game. Add me and I can play with you and tutor you for a few games.
Back to top Go down
eliteshot

PostSubject: Re: anyone can teach me how to play CS??   anyone can teach me how to play CS?? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:31 am

CSCSCS posted a pretty good video on for beginners, you might want to check it out.
https://headshotfps.board-directory.net/t3-hey-guys-check-out-this-video-on-cs-techniquesvery-helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone can teach me how to play CS??   anyone can teach me how to play CS?? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone can teach me how to play CS??
Page 1 of 1